Monday, January 25, 2010

Heading to Haiti

I have put together this blog in haste as I am leaving shortly for Haiti to deliver supplies, film a documentary about Dr. Paul Farmer and Partners in Health, and help out wherever I can. I'll be there for about two weeks and am presently running on a mix of exhaustion from lack of sleep, adrenaline (which isn't helping the exhaustion by the way) and complete and utter disbelief at what has happened, what is happening, and what i am heading into. I recognize that I am not mentally prepared for this, and am concerned about that, but I think it's important thing to do and so i go. Off to pack, but hopefully I'll have time to write up more about the trip before I leave. Once I get to haiti it's anyone's guess as to whether or not I'll be able to post.

Dave


No comments:

Post a Comment